Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Hi everyone! It's really me, myself, " I " am checking in.
I need to thank Dan for filling in as he can. I can always count on him. I don't know how he gave birth to a wonderful mother like me but he did!!!
Yes, I got to the motel for the next phase of my shelter stay and as I am approaching my door I hear an excited voice holler, Margaret. I stop and look in the window of the room next to mine and who is it but the " thief" and her mother.
She was so excited to see me.
She couldn't believe her fate that God would put us in adjoining rooms.
No, I could. I have learned throuhout my life what a sense of humor God has.
She eventually went into a drug treatment program and is still there and I pray for her everday. Seriously. I wish her only the best. No one deserves to be saddled with condemnation and awful demons hanging over them.
Her mother and I have developed a friendship. She does not see her daughter through rose colored glasses.
She has a similar history as mine. We are both Christian women and support each other every day in our Christian walk.
She also has similar health concerns so we both can moan and groan together.
I found out yesterday that when I leave the motel they will hire me on the housekeeping staff. I used to work there a few years ago as the laundry person. That is a hard job.
So now I am in the process of trying to find a place.
There is a complex across the street so keep me in your prayers that this works out because I don't have a car. That will be next goal.
I have been working weekends at the Mexican Restaurant I used to work at but transportation is an issue.
I have faith that God will see me through this; sometimes I get discouraged. I am human. I just get back in the Word and rejuvenate myself.
I think I need to go back on the Depakote. I have noticed my thinking is kind of messed up sometimes. I am on three antideprressants but nothing in particular for the bipolar spefically.
I was turned down for SSD a couple of weeks ago so now we are into the appal stage again.
Life always kicks when your down doesn't it?
I got bad news from the doc last time. The last Pap test came back abnormal again.
So I was supposed to make another appointment.
When I went to make it the computer was down. I called this morning and he is booked up the rest of this month and they don't have his schedule for next month yet.
Why would I expect something else.
This is public assistance. However, I am grateful
If I can get my own place before the 10th the shelter will help me get lights and phone turned on and used furnishings. The program I am in now will pay the deposit.
So, Again keep me in your prayers.

No comments: