Monday, February 14, 2005

And Now for This Update

Hello, this is Dan, Margie's son, reporting from the Dayton outpost of her blog Me, Myself, and I.

Last night our family called my mom to wish her Happy Valentine's Day greetings and to catch up. Late last year she moved to California to be with her friend Bob, and things seem to be going well.

They don't have a computer, which, in effect, means that she's not been able to get online at all. She's asked me to post an update here and to check her e-mail - to clean out her inbox.

Her SSI hearing has been moved from Texas to California, and it's coming up within the next month, so keep her in your prayers. It sounds like it's her versus the entire state in order to get any disability benefits.

That's all for now. To keep track of what's going on in my life, head over to my blog, "Journey Inside My Mind".

Make it a great day!

No comments: