Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Hi eveyone; I made it to Texas. It was kind of an eventful trip. I met some Christian ladies on various parts of the trip.
traveling by Greyhound wasn't the best exprience. Some of the personnel were rude. One driver pretty mich said don't ask him any questions because he wasnt going to answer them.
They lost one box in Louisville; I later in the wek found out it was in Mephis, which wasn't in my iternirary. I haven't been called that it's in Conroe yet.
we were about 45 minutes into Texas and the driver was chased down lights and siren bu DPS and pulled over. Greyhound had her stopped to turn around and go back to pick up 2 pasengers in Texarkana.
That made the whole trip late the rest of the day. I arrived almost 2 hours late.
My fibromyalgia hasn't been as bad so far since I have been here. It is still in the 80's during the day.
Oscar and I are adjusting to each other. He doesn't understand the use of the computer as we use it so I won't be on it as much.
Just wanted to check in and let everyone know I am OK.

No comments: