Sunday, April 06, 2003

The war moves on and hopefully we are closer to the end without chemical or biological weapons hitting our troops. I pray that our guys find the bad stuff before it is used on them or the Iraqi people.

I have a granddaughter that is hearing impaired. If anyone reading this also suffers from hearing loss I'd like to hear from you. We are maybe facing having to look into a cochlear implant in the future and this poses a dilemna for us. What is best for her?

I also have another granddaughter that just turned 8 on the 4th. She is being raised by a single mom who is doing a great job.

I am bipolar so if anyone reading this suffers from mental illness it would be interesting to share experiences with you.

Today I fee terrible. I have fibromyalgia and the weather is damp and cold and making me feel like I'm in a pressure chamber. My sinuses are acting up; headache, eyes tearing up, etc. I don't want to complain because there are people who suffer much more than me. And, I am grateful to God every daay for all my blessings; even the ones I may not see or know.

That about covers it for today.

No comments: