Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Monday was my second biopsy. It was done with more sophisticated equipment than the first time and in attendance were the gyn and an intern, two residents and a nurse. I told them that there was a little more room left maybe they could go find a couple more people to bring in.
I understand its a teaching hospital but could they at least ask if its ok to bring the staff in?
I will know the results of this one in a week to ten days.

If this one comes back abnormal as well then the next step is to take tissue approximately 4 inches wide and two inches long and as deep as needed of each spot.
Then after that it would be a total hysterectomy.

Dr. Wilson said I have artritis in my spine as well as the fibromyalgia.
We finally found a pain clinic that will work with my insurance and I made an appointment today for next Tuesday.
I was supposed to go online to fill out some forms but can't get their site to come up. I am probably doing something wrong.
I'll have to call when I get home.
At least I will be on the path to getting some kind of help in some fashion because I sure have been miserable.
I hate complaining and I know there are people who are worse off than me.
The weather has been crazy this summer.
Today its stormy so I am really feeling it.
The PC still isn't fixed so Dan and I are at the library.
Thank God for the library.
I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have access to the books and now the computer.
We have a lot to be thankful for.
It is 11:45AM and its pitch black out. Of course, the car is parked around the corner.
Isn't that always the way? Do you think either of us brought an umbrella? of couse not. However, as the wind is blowing so hard it really wouldn't have been much use.
And so it goes.

No comments: