Thursday, September 18, 2003

I haven't been on the " pooter " for awhile. I think I went through a bad flare up. For a few days I thought I had a bad case of the flu until I realized that fibromyalgia is like the flu. Duh.
I hurt from the top of my head to the joints in my toes and literally everywhere in between.
I had the gastrointestintenal stuf; blah, blah, blah.
I read my sister's comment about my nephew going away to war. God, I know how she aches.
It is such a poignant moment for a parent and maybe a mother in particular.
Its ironic. When we were young I tried protecting my siblings from harm however there was no way to prepare her for this.
Its just an anguish each of has to go through ourselves.
There is so much more to write about but I don't have the energy right now.
Thanks for all who have stayed in touch.

No comments: