Sunday, June 29, 2003

Good Morning to everyone! This is a day the Lord has made and I am glad and rejoicing in it!


I am here with Keisha. Jennie is at work and Dan went on a camping trip w/ the men from his church. I am happy for him. He has a lot of anxiety lately about getting a job and other financial problems. It will do his spirit good to get away and refresh himself.

I think they worry about me because I keep to myself. Right now, this is what I need. I need to rest and have quiet time. I just haven't been inclined to go out and meet people. And, its hard to make plans as those of you with this illness know. You never know how you are going to feel.
I have a link now to fibrohugs.com if anyone wants to check it out.

All my links have a special place for me and I hope they will be helpful to others. Mary's Hope is for survivors fo sexual abuse. Blogs for God is kind of self-explanatory.
The others are interesting too. Just check them out if you'd like.

Today is my youngest daughter's birthday. She is 24 today. She has the neatest smile. She is a special person. When she was born she was sucking her thumb. She just had this attidude like OK, I guess its OK to come out. When they laid her on my stomach she reached up and grabbed my littlest finger of my right hand and clenched it in her fist.
I can still feel it. The nurse hollered over that I couldn't touch her. I said I wasn't; she was touching me.
She was the neatest kid. She isn't speaking to me right now. I'm not sure what I did.
I am going to call her later and wish her Happy Birthday anyway.

No comments: